I've been enjoying having extra children around the house the past few day!
I only have three!!
Plus a friend who is visiting for a month from Arizona
Plus four children I'm watching for a Great friend to go away for her anniversary!
Plus one sleep over friend!!
They are all so funny!! I have no boys, so this has been such a treat!! "You know...things like someone to go throw the trash"!! "smile" It is so nice to watch my husband with boys!! My friend may not get her children back!!
Sooo...if I leave a word out or spell something wrong....you'll know why!!
Meals are quite adventurous!!
Thankfully all these girls love to help in the kitchen!!
I told them I wanted to take their picture to show all my blogging friends, and they agreed!! When I was that age, I never wanted my picture taken. Look how happy they look to be taking the picture for all of you!!
Have A Great Day!! I will!!
No comments:
Post a Comment